Monday, September 20, 2010

Here I am again

Can't say I didn't warn you that I would post sporadically once the initial high wore off. At least I'm consistent that way. So it's been a bit between posts again. Life has been busy. That's my only reason - I've had so much going on and when I do have a free moment, I'm too tired to think of anything to say. Such is my life. Riveting, no? But there is a bright spot on the horizon. Rest? Of course not. It's my birthday! That's right, I will be turning the big 2-9 this Friday and I decided to pack my weekend with stuff. Who needs rest? I do! But this is more fun. I can rest when I'm dead. Anyway, other than that I don't have much to say right now. Feel free to leave birthday wishes and promises of money in the comments! :D And since I've arbitrarily decided to make this Music Monday, here is a video (in honor of my birthday, I have chosen my favorite Starfield song, since I will FINALLY be attending one of their concerts this Sunday):


2 comments:

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers