Monday, December 19, 2011

Tree! (and a few other pictures too)

I don't want to forget to put up a picture of our tree (Penelope), since I finally got a picture of it. Though since this was taken, more ornaments were added, and we're adding the strands of popcorn and cranberries tonight. Oh well. I'll try to get another picture when it's done. We have a red and white theme this year. My first couple are super fuzzy because there was not enough light, but I like them anyway. They look cool.


Here is one with some light:
And because I was so excited to see blooms in December, I took a few pictures of those too.

Gorgeous!

Merry Christmas everyone!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. My roses are blooming too! Weird! I thought roses only bloomed in May and June.... I'm not complaining though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have even more roses blooming now, and they smell so good!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers