Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Goal Update

Hi all! I know, I know - I didn't really post anything in February. I have lots of stuff going on that I want to talk about, but that will have to wait for a later post (soon!). Right now I have to check in on my goal progress.

Offical tally:

Walk/run goal: I did 52 miles this month, so my total is ...drumroll, please... 93.5 of 300. Woo! I'm almost one third of the way to my goal!

Books: This month I read 9 books (A Caress of Twilight, Seduced by Moonlight, A Stroke of Midnight, Mistral's Kiss, A Lick of Frost, Swallowing Darkness, There's No Place Like Here, Sin in the Second City, How to Be Lost). So that makes 17 of 40. Almost halfway! I might increase my goal number if I continue at this rate.

Again, the majority of books this month were from a series, but now that I've finished the two series I spent the last couple of months catching up on, I am open to more variety. Part of my focus right now is also to decrease my book collection, so I'm trying to read books that I can sell/donate after I've read them. I enjoyed There's No Place Like Here, Sin in the Second City (which was a very interesting look at part of Chicago's history) and How to Be Lost, but they are all going in the next trip to Half Price Books.

Another good month for both goals. That makes me happy. I promise I'll be back soon with other goings on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers