Saturday, March 19, 2011

Movin' on up!

Hi! I haven't been around much recently because I've been moving. I'm exhausted but I'm happy to say that by the end of this weekend I will be done moving into the new place. I'm so glad to be getting out and away from this condo that was only supposed to be temporary almost three years ago! I don't have any pictures yet, but when I have a chance to take them I will share them here. I'm probably going to be offline until late tomorrow so I can move my computer. The cable guys are coming tomorrow between 1-3, but I'll probably be too busy unpacking and trying to settle down so I can get up for work Monday. I'll be back soon though. Don't miss me too much! :oD

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to email me your new address! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers