Monday, October 17, 2011

Update with good news

So I went to the doctor on Friday and she said she thinks my knee is the result of sciatica from being in bed sick for a week. So that's good news, right? Nothing major is wrong, no big injury or anything like that. She gave me stretches to do and said to take 600 mg of ibuprofen every 8 hours, as needed. And I think it's helping. My knee is less stiff and doesn't hurt as much anymore. I still can't quite bend it or straighten it all the way, but I definitely think it's improving. And I walked a mile on my treadmill this morning. Yay! My doctor said I'm allowed to walk - that's all I'm allowed to do, actually. Which bums me out a little, but I'm so glad I can walk, at least. It's certainly better than nothing and I can continue to work on my goal. And me getting up at 5 this morning was no small feat either, so I give myself credit for that too. :D

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Then it should get better pretty fast. Yay! And good for you getting up so early. You make me look lazy! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You're not lazy. And I haven't managed to get up that early since then, but that might be partly because I'm sick again/still.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Christmas tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers